Monday, October 15, 2007

Look what the kids are getting for Christmas!!!

Shhhh it's a secret (or maybe not) but the kids are getting kittens for Christmas. We've talked them OUT of the dogs. Not because I don't like them (actually I prefer dogs) but because I simply cannot potty train one more thing or I'll lose my mind. SO we chose an animal with the LOWEST possible maintenance thus a cat. Growing up we had every kind of animal in the world at one point or another (thanks bro) so I'm familiar with who requires what maintenance. The cats names are Anastasia and Hercules (can anyone guess what movies we watch). The solid grey one is Anastasia and the grey and white is Hercules. They are only 4 days old in the picture and will come home the first part of December. More pictures coming then.

No comments: