Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Quilt/Comforter is Done!!!!!

Hooray the comforter is done! Last Saturday Brandy helped me bind what I thought was a quilt but understood later to be a comforter. I apparantly had WAY too much batting to qualify it to be a quilt. We spent lots of hours trying to fit my "quilt" slash comforter under Brandy's awesome sewing machine (I'm so jealous of her machine). Anyway, Rebekah loves the end result. Below is the work in progress and the finished product. Please ignore the hair as it was a long day for Brandy and I. A big thanks to Dana and Brandy for their time, advice and help.






2 comments:

Simply Fit Mama said...

I think it looks wonderful in Rebekah's room!! I hope it is keeping her warm! B.

Anonymous said...

I think it looks so sweet! I know she will enjoy her mommy's investment of time and labor! Now maybe you can show me how to do binding! :)